A.P. Bullard, who does fantastic reviews as well as a plethora of writing news, nominated me for Liebster award. Now I get to answer her 11 questions, nominate another 11 bloggers (with followings under 200) and give them 11 questions of my own. The recipients should like back to me and notify their nominees via social media that they have been nominated. Okay, enough stinky rules, let's get on to the questions!
1. When you see or hear the world ‘alien’, what type of image pops into your head?
Green man. Not like with almond eyes, like the Green Giant, or the Hulk.
2. If you could have any superpower or ability, which would you choose?
Teleportation. Travel for work is a bitch.
3. What is your biggest grammar pet peeve?
Apostrophes for possessives. Drives me batty when people get it wrong.
4. Who is your biggest literary crush?
Tough one. I'm going go with Tessa Wanton. Her Tess series is to die for.
5. If you use a purse, what are the top 5 things you simply MUST carry with you?
My phone, my wallet with my debit and credit card, lip balm, pocket pack of tissues and keys.
6. What is your favorite pizza order?
I love spinach and feta. No one else in my family does. Suck.
7. Favorite genre?
Fantasy. More so for reading than watching, but there are some wicked fantasy movies too (Princess Bride, Ladyhawke, the Dark Crystal...
8. If you had to live in one book’s/book series universe forever, which book would you choose?
I'd probably head to Hogwarts. Having magic would be pretty awesome.
9. What is your favorite time period?
Tough one. I'm kinda partial to the present. I guess I'd pick turn of the century, any earlier and there isn't really a Canada, and I love Canada.
10. If you won one million dollars, what would be the very first thing you did with it?
Pay off my house. That would leave me 3/4 of a million dollars. Lots to have fun with!
11. Do you prefer office jobs, or more active jobs?
I like a mix of the two, which is why being an environmental scientist working with plants is so awesome. In the summer I work outside, in the winter I work inside (office or lab). Parfait!
Here are my questions, bloggers:
1. What one thing can you not live without?
2. The library is on fire! Which book do you grab?
3. The house is on fire! What one thing do you grab?
4. Your car is on f... no I'm kidding, enough of those. When did you decide to start writing?
5. You made the NYT Best sellers list are raking it in. Who do you thank?
6. Authorgraph: yes or no?
7. Paper or electronic?
8. The power's out and you only have enough battery on your phone to play one album. What is it?
9. What is the one article of clothing that you love most? Where do you wear it?
10. Kink or vanilla?
11. Chocolate or vanilla?
And the nominees? These shouldn't come as a huge surprise. Most of them are hosting my blog tour and/or participate in Tantalizing Tuesday, Thursday Tasters, Flasher Fiction Friday, MidWeekTease or other groups with me.
1. Muffy Wilson
2. Naomi Shaw
3. J.S. Morbius
4. Linda Hamonou
5. Pablo Michaels
6. Ray Sostre
7. Mangus Khan
8. Kendel Davi
9. Doris O'Connor
10. Phoenix Johnson
11. S.J. Maylee